Sunday, February 15, 2009

And the winner is .....



Lolaberly:

I guess my hairdresser didn't understand what I meant by "high and tight!"

Honorable mentions (and there were many):

Mighty Mom:

But Mom! This is the STYLE nowadays!! Don't be so old-fashioned!!

Glider Infantry:

Sadly steve's love of 80's hair bands was not shared by others in his rook.

Love Letters to the Middle East:

"So what if they turned me down at the band try outs?
Poison and Aerosmith can't HANDLE this hair anyway!"

Abnpoppa:

Warning!

Don't wade in the swamp and hold onto your hair dryer!

Winner receives a signed 13x19 print from La Florida (as long as I took it)
Contact threemms@gmail.com.

3 comments:

lola said...

Yay! :D

Anonymous said...

Yay lola. I loved that caption too!

MightyMom said...

oh that high and tight was just too funny!!

when's the next??